When it comes to Wealth Management it’s more about protecting what you have as opposed to the amount you have. You don’t need to be a millionaire to consider wealth management, it is a service that can benefit any individual regardless of their account balance. Usually taken into consideration when determining your wealth are investments, shares, assets, properties and available finances, although this is not an exhaustive list, you can enlist the help of a professional regardless of what you own or have an investment in.
We can help ensure that you are paying appropriate taxes, are using the best and most appropriate savings accounts, have the correct and most beneficial insurance products, and much more. With wealth management, we can also work with you to decide how your estate could be best dealt with in the event of your death. Our wealth protection specialists can help you get your financial affairs in order and ensure you are aware of all possible opportunities that may become available to increase or enhance their value.
Our experts can provide independent investment advice for individuals, businesses and trusts on:
- planning for your retirement, including ways to maximise tax relief and establish multiple income streams via a combination of conventional pensions, share dividends, rent from investment property and interest earned through unit trusts and ISAs;
- a range of personal insurance products, including general insurance, life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, income protection and inheritance tax protection;
- business insurance, including key person cover and share protection;
- the use of trusts as a means of wealth preservation;
- available tax allowances and reliefs, including personal income, capital gains and inheritance tax allowances;
- the most tax efficient way to structure the acquisition or disposal of a business or the sale of company assets and shareholdings; and
- estate planning, particularly around inheritance tax.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tonbridge, Gravesend, Maidstone, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference where appropriate
How much does it cost?
An initial appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged from £95 plus VAT. After that we can facilitate flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01732 353305 if you need our help. Alternatively, complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Further information can be found at www.hw-wealthmanagement.com
Who is best placed to advise me?
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is the trading name of Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management LLP. A Limited Liability Partnership whose registered address is 51/54 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1BD. LLP No: OC361579
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 590279
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z3392053 which can be found at www.register.fca.org.uk Please note that the information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is only aimed at clients based in the UK.