Graham joined Bailey & Cogger in 1977 as a Trainee Solicitor becoming a Partner in 1981. He specialises in Commercial & Residential Property transactions, as well as partnership law and sale & purchase of development sites.
Graham is a keen golfer and a member of Lamberhurst Golf Club. Once a week, he plays squash against a longstanding friend which usually ends in a draw! In fairer weather, he can be found cycling around local country lanes and spending time with his three grandchildren.
- The sale or purchase of a house or flat, including those covered by a shared ownership arrangement and a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative;
- The leasing of a house or flat, including negotiating the initial tenancy agreement and applying for a lease extension via leasehold enfranchisement;
- The sale or purchase of an auction property;
- The purchase of a new build property, including where you intend to buy off-plan;
- Remortgage arrangements;
- The transfer of equity in your home to another person; and
- Changing property ownership arrangements for people who own property jointly but who instead want to own distinct shares.
- The sale and purchase of commercial property;
- The grant, renewal and termination of commercial lease;
- The process of constructing a site for housing or commercial use, including assistance with negotiating the purchase of land, applying for planning permission, site development and subsequent plot sales and tenancy arrangements;
- The negotiation of conditional sale contracts, options and overage agreements for potential development land;
- The redevelopment of agricultural property.
Advising individuals and business across Kent
Graham is based in our Tonbridge office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Graham, please call 01732 353305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of residential conveyancing and commercial property advice depends on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.