Owning a business is a huge commitment, and whether you are an active or a silent party, each comes with its own set of challenges. No matter the size or scale of your business there are many varied rules and regulations you must adhere to, and these can be confusing and overwhelming if you find yourself having to deal with them alone.
Our Company and Commercial solicitors are here to support you to ensure that everything is in place to safeguard you as much as possible, as well as protect your employees, third party investors, contractors, and so on. Our teams will analyse and assess your mandatory needs and requirements and go through them with you in a simple, clear, and cost effective way, leaving you with peace of mind for the future and time free to focus on making your empire a success.
Our company and commercial team are able to assist with:
- choice of business structure for new ventures;
- restructuring of established business models;
- company incorporation and establishing a partnership or LLP;
- partnership and shareholder agreements, service agreements for directors and general contracts of employment;
- terms and conditions of trading;
- company memorandum and articles of association;
- corporate finance, including venture capital and private equity investment;
- obtaining relevant licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration initiatives, including agency and distribution arrangements;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- a business sale or purchase, including associated due diligence;
- corporate governance, such as directors’ duties;
- company secretarial support;
- company restoration at Companies House; and
- general business consultancy.
If issues have arisen that are more of an HR matter, regarding either yourself or an employee of yours, our employment solicitors are also on hand to help you manage your situation. We can offer solid advice regarding loans, asset management and securing commercial property.
Advising businesses throughout Kent and beyond
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call where appropriate.
How much does it cost?
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £180 inclusive of VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01732 353305 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.