Selwan is experienced and specialises in all areas of corporate and commercial law including private limited companies and owner managed businesses of all sizes. Selwan is also a Trustee and director of North West Kent Citizens Advice.
Selwan can help with:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Management Buy Ins / Buy Outs
- Share Buybacks & Share Option Agreements
- Joint Ventures Agreements
- Reorganisations, Restructuring & Demergers
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Family Businesses and Owner Managed Businesses
- Shareholders, Partnerships and LLP agreements
- Terms and conditions, Supply & Franchise Agreements, Agency/Distribution Agreements, Development/Manufacturing Agreements
Examples of recent work undertaken
Selwan has recently
- Advised a number of clients on business sales and purchases
- Acted for a company providing a loan to an off shore corporation
- Advised on a de-merger of veterinary practice
- Advising an international investment company on entry to UK market
- Advising on a number of franchise agreements particularly in food and retail
- Advising food manufacturers on contracts with third parties
- Acted on a share-buyback for an insurance brokerage
- Advised High-Street Chain on restructuring
Corporate & commercial advice across London & Kent
Selwan is predominantly based in our Gravesend office but advises clients throughout London, Kent as well as further afield but also provide advice to our international clients. We can offer appointments at a mutually convenient location as required. We also offer appointments by telephone or conference call if suitable or convenient.
To contact Selwan, please call 01732 353305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of corporate and commercial advice is dependent upon the nature of the instructions and the type of matter and the work required. We can offer both fixed fees and hourly rates, but this will again depend on the nature of the instructions. We would be happy to discuss these with you. We would also be happy to provide a no obligation quotation after discussing your requirements.