No-one likes to find themselves in a situation either personally or professionally that is fraught with conflict. Unfortunately sometimes these instances do arise and it is always better to work towards a resolution as swiftly as possible. Although amicable interaction between the involved parties is preferable, this is not always achievable and our civil litigation solicitors are here to assist you should you find yourself needing guidance. Independent mediation can be explored before involving a legal element, but if this is not suitable or has been tried and proved unsuccessful, we can help fight your corner and represent you should the need to begin court proceedings arise.
At Bailey & Cogger, our experts hold a wealth of knowledge regarding a wide variety of dispute situations, be it contention within families regarding the contents of a will, unlawful use of personal data by a third party, or conflicting opinions on the quality of workmanship. It can be daunting feeling overwhelmed by a problematic situation, so let our teams help lighten your burden.
Our dispute resolution experts can help with:
- claims of professional negligence against architects, surveyors, accountants, lawyers and other professionals;
- claims that your privacy has been infringed or that your data protection rights have been breached;
- property disputes, including those concerning the location of boundaries and rights of access;
- problems between landlords and tenants around issues such as the return of deposit monies or claims of unlawful eviction;
- disputes about a will or an inheritance;
- disputes about the administration of an estate or probate;
- claims against trustees and executors for failing to act appropriately or abusing their position of trust;
- claims for substandard building work;
- contract disputes;
- employment problems;
- debt and bankruptcy issues; and
- infringement of your civil liberties, including where you or a loved one have been unlawfully detained by the police, a hospital or in a care home.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
If the need arises, we can also offer meetings at your home or in a hospital, care home, police station or prison. Meetings via skype are also possible for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
How much does it cost?
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £95 plus VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
For personal injury and medical negligence claims conditional fee agreements may be possible which will usually mean there will be no legal fees to pay unless your claim is successful.
Get in touch
Contact us on 01732 353305 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.