Disputes within business relationships can often be solved quickly, efficiently, and with the minimum of disruption both to yourself and to the effective running of your enterprise. However sometimes the dispute can present itself in a way that unavoidably will require you to seek legal advice and backing.
Whether it be an issue with a business partner, an outsourced third party contractor, or an outstanding unpaid debt owed to you or wrongfully being claimed against you, our team of Commercial Litigation and dispute Resolution solicitors can help. Our aim is to achieve the best outcome for you with maximum time efficiency and the least amount of disruption to your daily routine. Taking into consideration all elements of your situation, and striving to ensure services provided are most cost effective for you, our experts can guide you in matters including:
- disputes with company directors;
- disputes with agents and distributors;
- disputes with joint venture partners;
- employment law problems;
- civil fraud cases, including those involving alleged theft by employees;
- insolvency matters, including claims of wrongful or fraudulent trading;
- claims of professional negligence against accountants, architects, lawyers surveyors and other professionals;
- infringement of intellectual property rights;
- commercial property disputes and problems between landlords and tenants;
- defamation; and
- debt recovery.
- disputes between company shareholders and business partners;
- contractual and commercial disputes;
As an alternative or additional option there are a range of resolution services we can introduce you to including mediation, adjudication, arbitration and expert determination. We can also issue proceedings at court if necessary to obtain a definitive ruling and to secure any protective orders you may need, such as an injunction to prevent the destruction of property, the presence of an individual on or around your business locations, or an order compelling the return of confidential information.
Advising businesses throughout Kent and beyond
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or at home if the need arises, as well as conference calls via skype where appropriate.
How much does it cost?
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £95 plus VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.