One of the critical elements of running a business is the location and building that you use as your main base. When problems arise it can be extremely time consuming and detrimental, which is why enlisting the help of a commercial property solicitor is the best way forward.
From business rate discrepancies, property survey disagreements to building proposals, our litigation and conveyancing experts will work with you to navigate your way to the best solution possible for you.
Our highly trained professionals can offer support and guidance in cases relating to, amongst many others:
- the location of boundaries;
- right of access and rights of way;
- adjoining property, including disputes about contamination and environmental damage;
- property insurance claims;
- business rates, including eligibility to apply for reliefs and exemptions;
- development issues, including those arising out of option agreements, overage agreements and conditional sale contracts;
- planning matters;
- professional negligence claims against architects, surveyors, structural engineers and construction companies;
- the sale and purchase of commercial property; and
- landlord and tenant issues, including disputes concerning rent deposits, authorised guarantee agreements, the exercise of break clauses, breaches of lease terms, requests for assignment or subletting, the carrying out of alterations or repairs, forfeiture and possession proceedings, applications for lease renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and tenant insolvency issues.
If you need help to resolve a dispute about a residential property you own or occupy, we also have our residential property dispute resolution lawyers on hand to provide advice and support.
Advising businesses throughout Kent and beyond
If the need arises, we can also offer meetings at your place of business or via skype if you are regularly out of the country.
How much does it cost?
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £180 inclusive of VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01732 353305 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.