If you are a non UK resident looking to move to or work in the country, there are very specific procedures that must be followed in able for you to do so legally. Our dedicated team of Immigration lawyers can go through the process with you, explain clearly what is required from you and the best way to achieve this.
They can assist with every element of the immigration process, including but not restricted to:
- establishing your right to live or work in the UK without restriction under a recognised right of abode or via a certificate of entitlement;
- helping family members join you in the UK under a family visa;
- applying for settled status to enable you and your family to continue to remain in the UK;
- applying for naturalisation or British citizenship;
- applying for a student, work or business visa under the UK points-based system;
- visitor or tourist visa applications;
- ancestry visas;
- arranging a sponsorship license where you have been offered specialist or temporary work under the Tier 1 or Tier 5 entry rules;
- helping you or a family member with your asylum claim;
- dealing with appeals against denial of entry, refusal of an application for leave to remain or an order for deportation;
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as an EEA national; or
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as a family member or extended family member of an EEA national.
We can also advise employers on immigration issues via our business immigration service.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
An appointment can also be arranged at a detention centre or via telephone if needed.
How much does it cost?
Some immigration advice can be provided free of charge under the legal aid scheme. Other advice will have to be paid for privately. We are happy to discuss your requirements and agree funding arrangements before we commence work.
Get in touch
Call us on 01732 353305 to talk through your needs and see how we can help. Alternatively use our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.